5 sec day:Mail Men 5 sec day:Mail Men

Very nice animation! I loved the old-school, cheesy science-fictional setting and humor to go with it. The animation was good and decently fluid. Audio was dead centered and perfect. The overall theme of it, again was original in it's own merit. I'm giving you a nice 3 in a half out of 5. And a 3/5 in voting power. I hope you've enjoyed this review and the score. You really done well!

Tasty: The Beginning Tasty: The Beginning

Not bad! Not bad at all. There's nothing too much to work with here, except for the fact that it was a good, decent, first visual try. There's no sound or audio of any kind and things were fast paced. But those aside, it's a nice first try with experimentation. I'm giving you a decent score friend. A nice 2 in a half out of 5. And 3/5 in voting power. Continue with more future works and push yourself. I can tell you'll be a great decent animator in due time. I hope you'e enjoyed this review. Take care.

CamoSenpai responds:

Thank you its much appreciated!

Running Wolf Animation Running Wolf Animation

That was a good animation cycle friend. Nice decent detailing and good fluid animation. Also, I enjoyed the Benny Hill theme in this. There's nothing much beyond that but again, good experimental animation cycle. I'm giving you a nice score of 3/5 and a voting power of 3/5. Again, great job!

Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

Eddsworld: The End! Is a nice tribute and ending to a long lasting and great series. A final hooray for a beloved animator Edd (or so it may seem depending repsectfully by Edds family to continue anymore) and a closing to a great original series hailing here from good ole' Newgrounds. I loved the various animation techniques put into this. The overall humor was original in it's own context and manages to tell a great decent story without overarching or straining itself. Above all, it's as previously mentioned a good way to close the curtain on a well loved series. Definitely worth a view ad a tearful farewell. I'm giving a solid 5/5 and a voting power of 5/5. Farewell Edd's Legacy, you will be missed.

Scissors Scissors

That was good! Random, original and just downright silly and funny. You manage to get a good little chuckle out of me. The style was simple, yet expressive in it's own way. The audio was good, albeit a bit loud in the end (I get it it was to throw the stinger in and lace the humor across for the viewers). I was going to give you a simple mere 2/5, but you've earned a tiny bit more. A 2 in a half out of 5 and a whopping solid 3/5 in voting power. Keep up the good work and keep those animations coming! I hope you've enjoyed this review and have a good day.

zvch3 responds:

Thanks for the solid review, reviews like this help me grow!

Lego Animation Lego Animation

This was pretty good! I admire the way you animated it. It may not be flashy but its just a well done as anything else I've seen in 3-D on here (its very rare to see it done decently or executed well to make it truly watchable). There was some minor lagging in only two parts (as far as I've seen) but everything else is done quite well. You've captured the nature and style of Lego figurines to a T (background, structures on the other hand was done in a pseudo realistic manner so it conflicts some but not negatively). Your humor was classic! It tickled me some since it was good, original, simplistic, quick for a chuckle humor. It sounds bad I know. But I find it on the contrary though. I find it great! I'm bestowing unto you a solid 3/5. And a 3/5 in voting power. You've done very well. Keep at it my friend. I hope you have enjoyed this review and have a great day.

Wisenheimers Wisenheimers

This was a pretty good adaptation to the pod cast. A bit like The Game Grumps adaptions here, but just as goofy. Animation was rough to say but it was amusing too. Audio was a tad bit soft. Overall though, this was fun to watch and amusing to me to say the least. Great job! I'm bestowing you a 2 in a half out of 5. And a solid 3/5 in voting power. Again, great job friend! I hope you enjoy this review and have a good day.

SELFIE-Inflicted SELFIE-Inflicted

That was good! You've got me choking up in laughter. This was a very true topic in what society has become (and dependent on). It was just good typical random made humor. I'm going too give you a decent score. A 3 in a half out of 5. And a 4/5 in voting power. You've earned it! I hope you've enjoyed this review and keep up the good work mate. Cheers!

Dead Frequency Dead Frequency

That was interesting and goofy all rolled into one! Animation wise, there's nothing really too much to commentate on. Audio was okay, concept was artistic and the concept was brief. It was comedy but with mild horror thrown in some. Overall it was pretty good. I'm giving you a 2 in a half out of 5. And a 2/5 in voting power. I hope you've enjoyed this review and have a good day.

3 Years 3 Years

Pretty good! Its been a long, long time since I've last seen these kind of things. I had thought that these shorts had long since been continued. As the old term goes, it was fun while it lasted. I'm bestowing you a 2 in a half out of 5. And a solid 2/5 in voting power. I hope you've enjoyed this review and (hopefully) continue on many projects on here when you and your group have the time. Nice of you having your last presentation and have a wonderful day.